The Cooper Institute is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, providing equal employment including internship and post-doctoral opportunities to all those qualified, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation. We adhere to the EEO/AA policies set forth by federal and state governments.
What to Expect
Our employees are rewarded through an attractive and rich benefits package which includes an associate membership at our world-renowned Cooper Fitness Center. The Cooper Institute offers professional growth opportunities, a technologically advanced work environment, and continuing educational opportunities.
We offer a competitive benefits package that employees can count on:
- Associate membership at our world-renowned Cooper Fitness Center
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) plans with company match and immediate vesting
- Education expense reimbursement plans
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Volunteer time off
Check out our current openings! If you see a role that aligns with your skills and experience, we would love for you to apply.