Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Lead communication with participants and builds and maintains relationships with school leaders.
· Works with participants to complete the required agreements.
· Manages timelines to ensure program components are delivered accurately.
· Ensures thorough project management of the surveillance project.
· Follows an operational plan that ensures project goals are achieved.
· Collaborates with the evaluation team to ensure adequate samples of participants.
· Attend school events as appropriate.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree (B.S., B.A.) or equivalent in health-related field required.
· One or more years experience in project management, or managing grant-funded programs preferred.
· Experience working with diverse populations.
Computer Skills, Licenses and/or Certifications:
· Must have working knowledge of word processing, database management, and graphic presentation software (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).