FITNESSGRAM 10 Web Hosting
As a web-based application, FITNESSGRAM 10 may be hosted by the local school district or by a third party. Web hosting is required for web-based programs allowing you to store, input, and access your data.
- Freedom to access and enter data from any device that has internet connection
- Less time spent manually downloading and updating FG software - no installations are required
- Eliminates confusion by allowing districts or school systems to mandate specific test items
- Expands options for generating statistical reports and graphs
- Distributes reports to students and parents via e-mail
The Cooper Institute has taken many precautions to ensure that your data is secure. The following security is in place:
- Backed up by enterprise UPS and generator
- Contains secure Internet Connection including Intrusion Protection System (IPS) with monitoring
- Client-to-server encryption provided through using SSL Certificate(s) with 128-bit encryption
Due to the stringent security measures and monitoring, you can feel confident your data will be safe, secure, and retrievable. For more information regarding data security, please contact 972-341-3200.
FG 10 System Requirements
- Browser: IE 7 & 8; Firefox 2 and 3
- Connectivity: For Internet use, you need a good, quality internet provider
- School use: Most districts have T1 lines or fiber optics. Both are ideal.
- Home use: Never use dial-up. DSL might be an issue depending on the provider. Home use should have a high-speed broadband Internet connection.
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: FG reports are generated in PDF format
- School: Acrobat Reader 7 or above
- Home: Acrobat Reader 7 or above; VISTA Home operating system requires Acrobat Reader 9