About Our FITNESSGRAM Teacher App
With FITNESSGRAM 9.1.3 or higher, teachers may download the FG Teacher App to easily access students' physical fitness literacy and physical activity levels.
This application was created by The Cooper Institute to make fitness assessing more convenient for teachers.
After downloading the app, teachers:
- Enter assigned URL (example: https://www.fgontheweb.com/).
- Select appropriate state, district, and school.
- Enter assigned username and password. *Note: During this time users should be connected to Wi-Fi.
Detailed, step-by-step instructions are available to make downloading and using the “FG Teacher App” simple:
This application allows you to:
- Conduct fair and accurate fitness assessments
- Easily record assessment results
- Add entries to the FITNESSGRAM data from any location
- Work offline when not connected to a network to allow data to be entered as needed and uploaded at a later time
- Work with multiple classes and assessments and directly view and edit the data
- Integrate with your FITNESSGRAM 9 web-based program, using the same account and data
This application also provides two modes of data entry:
- Entering data for an entire class for a single test item from an assessment
- Entering data for a single student on all test items from an assessment
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, this app is sold for $4.99. Users must have FG 9.1.3 or higher.